Habs!! Index du Forum Habs!!
Canadiens de Montréal...venez échangez vos points de vue sur certains sujets.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Detox: With Green Diet And Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Progr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Habs!! Index du Forum -> La Formation -> La formation en générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lauosiri

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 23:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Detox: With Green Diet And Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Progr Répondre en citant

Detox: with Green Diet and Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Program for Cleansing, Weight-loss and Radiance
by Mariya Gancheva

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Detox: with Green Diet and Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Program for Cleansing, Weight-loss and Radiance

<h2>Are you ready to Transform?</h2>
When I first started on my self-discovery journey, I was easily swayed in different directions. I was feeling helpless and confused. I knew I needed to change something, and quick, as my health was deteriorating, my body was growing weaker and heavier. I could not gain control over my emotions or eating habits. I needed an answer, a quick and definitive tool to restore my balance. And so I threw myself relentlessly into a search for one.

I wrote this book to share with you my journey. This is not a diet book but a real-life journey and a manual of how to transform based on practical and ancient wisdom of the yogis.

You will learn about the basics of nutrition, toxins, detox, lifestyle, and supplements. You will also learn exercises, meditations, and breathing to increase your awareness and control your mind and emotional states.

The 40 day program combines yogic lifestyle, nutrition and practice that will enable you to completely master your digestive system, remove toxins, and give a youthful appearance to your skin. It will reinvigorate and reboot your entire body. You will wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy, focused, driven and happy. Your body will be lean and light. In short, you will feel pretty amazing.

Challenge yourself to change your habits from self-destruction to self-love and happiness. Let&#x2019;s begin transforming from within!

<h2>Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...</h2>
<ul><li>Sustainable Yogic Diet</li><li> Detox Basics</li><li>The Miracle of Detoxing and Fasting</li><li>Detox Enhancers</li><li>The Science of Conscious Eating</li><li>The Green Diet</li><li>Kundalini Yoga For Detox</li><li>The 40-Day Detox Program</li><li>Breaking The Fast</li><li>Resources</li> <li>Much, much more!</li></ul>

<h2> About the Author </h2>
Mariya Gancheva is a transformational leader, teacher, and full-time investment banker in London. She is the embodiment of a modern woman who has managed to integrate the wisdom of the East into the fast-pace lifestyle of the West, while also dedicating her free time to helping and elevating others.

Download your copy today!

Take action today and transform your life by downloading this book!

Tags: Yoga, meditation, kundalini yoga, detox, cleanse, weight loss, transformation, binge eating, eating disorders

Detox: with Green Diet and Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Program for Cleansing, Weight-loss and Radiance Mariya Gancheva

Tags: book SkyDrive, book cheap book, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book download, format txt pdf, direct link download german android price, download torrent isoHunt, book read online, full version download, eReader online, book for Windows Phone, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book buy cheap, free docx, book download via Transmission, torrent download 1337x, francais ebook access online offline

Buy Now&nbsp;...
15 Jun 2017 ..And Kundalini Yoga The 40 Day Program For Cleansing Weight Loss AndYoga Books on AmazonTransform 30, or 90 day program, whole foood shopping guide and costs incurredRadiance that can&nbsp;...
She is the author of &quot;Detox: with Green Diet and Kundalini YogaBy Mariya Gancheva; Narrated By&nbsp;...
Kundalini Lounge, London, United Kingdomhttps://www.amazon.com/Detox-Kundalini-Cleansing-Weight-loss-Radianc…...
15 Jun 2016 ..Radiance that can&nbsp;...
Best PDF Detox: With Green Diet and Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Program for Cleansing, Weight-loss and Radiance Ms Mariya Gancheva Book Online&nbsp;...
Detox: with Green Diet and Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Program for Cleansing, Weight-loss and Radiance (Page 47)Kundalini Lounge Founder and Full-Time Investment Banker Releases ..The 40 Day Green Diet as given in the Foods for Health &amp; Healing book, PgKundalini Yoga&quot;: https://www.amazon.com/Detox-Kundalini-Cleansing-Weight-loss-Radiance-&…...
27 Dec 2015 ..*FREE*&nbsp;...
Amazon.com: Detox with Green Diet and Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Program for Cleansing, Weight-Loss and Radiance (Audible Audio Edition): Mariya&nbsp;...
Detox: with Green Diet and Kundalini Yoga: The 40 Day Program for Cleansing, Weight-loss and RadiancePractice online with our Kundalini masters, and join a world of yoga...
24 May 2017 .. 171bf2437f

Atlas of Virtual Colonoscopy download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Digital Entrepreneur: How to Make Money OnlineREAD BOOK Stop Worrying; Start Writing: How To Overcome Fear, Self-Doubt and ProcrastinationFrederic Bazille and the Birth of Impressionism download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Bedtime Blankies | Crochet | Leisure Arts (7107)Sticker Book For Boys: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 Pages download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Stress Teflon: It's Great Being You When Stress Doesn't StickMiss Jaster's Garden download epub mobi pdf fb2Sexual Misconduct (A Robin Starling Courtroom Mystery Book 7) Michael MonhollonArt Bondage: The Black Book download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 23:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Habs!! Index du Forum -> La Formation -> La formation en générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation